- Emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts; shining.
- Comparatively high on the scale of brightness.
- Full of light or illumination: a bright sunny day; a stage bright with spotlights.
- Characterizing a dyestuff that produces a highly saturated color; brilliant.
- Glorious; splendid: one of the bright stars of stage and screen; a bright moment in history.
- Full of promise and hope; auspicious: had a bright future in publishing.
- Happy; cheerful: bright faces.
- Animatedly clever; intelligent.
- High and clear: the bright sound of the trumpet section.
brillante luminoso vivo claro de sol alegre radiante brillantemente