- Past tense and past participle of make.
- Produced or manufactured by constructing, shaping, or forming. Often used in combination: handmade lace; ready-made suits.
- Produced or created artificially: bought some made goods at the local store.
- Having been invented; contrived: These made excuses of yours just won't wash.
- Assured of success: a made man.
- made for Perfectly suited for: They're made for each other.
निर्मित कृत किया हुआ बनाया हुआ तैयार किया हुआ कृत्रिम भिन्न-भिन्न भागों से निर्मित यौगिक
तैयार किया हुआ
भिन्न-भिन्न भागों से निर्मित