- Making little or no noise: quiet neighbors; a quiet engine.
- Free of loud noise; hushed: a quiet street.
- Calm and unmoving; still: a quiet lake.
- Free of turmoil and agitation; untroubled. See Synonyms at still1.
- Restful; soothing: a quiet afternoon nap; a quiet tune on the flute.
- Tranquil; serene: a quiet place in the country.
- Not showy or garish; subdued: a room decorated in quiet colors.
- Restrained in style; understated: a quiet strength; a quiet life.
- The quality or condition of being quiet: "A menacing quiet fills the empty streets” ( Time).
- To cause to become quiet.
- Law To make (a title) secure by freeing from all questions or challenges.
- To become quiet: The child wouldn't quiet down for me.
Sorry, Meaning for Quiet in Hebrew is not found! Please try below options