- To conceive or fashion in the mind; invent: design a good excuse for not attending the conference.
- To formulate a plan for; devise: designed a marketing strategy for the new product.
- To plan out in systematic, usually graphic form: design a building; design a computer program.
- To create or contrive for a particular purpose or effect: a game designed to appeal to all ages.
- To have as a goal or purpose; intend.
- To create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner.
- To make or execute plans.
- To have a goal or purpose in mind.
- To create designs.
- A drawing or sketch.
- A graphic representation, especially a detailed plan for construction or manufacture.
- The purposeful or inventive arrangement of parts or details: the aerodynamic design of an automobile; furniture of simple but elegant design.
- The art or practice of designing or making designs.
- Something designed, especially a decorative or an artistic work.
- An ornamental pattern. See Synonyms at figure.
- A basic scheme or pattern that affects and controls function or development: the overall design of an epic poem.
- A plan; a project. See Synonyms at plan.
- A reasoned purpose; an intent: It was her design to set up practice on her own as soon as she was qualified.
- Deliberate intention: He became a photographer more by accident than by design.
- A secretive plot or scheme. Often used in the plural: He has designs on my job.
திட்டம் எண்ணம் குறிப்பு காட்டுரு திட்டமிடல் மாதிரி வகு