- Sports A stroke or motion, as of a racket, made with the back of the hand facing outward and the arm moving forward.
- Sports A pass or shot in hockey made with the back of the blade of the stick.
- Sports A catch made in baseball by reaching across the body with the palm turned toward the ball.
- Handwriting characterized by letters that slant to the left.
- Made with or using a backhand.
- With a backhanded stroke or motion.
- Sports To perform, catch, or hit with a backhand: She backhanded the ball crosscourt.
Sorry, Meaning for Backhand in Tamil is not found! Please try below options