- Something surrendered or subject to surrender as punishment for a crime, an offense, an error, or a breach of contract.
- Games Something placed in escrow and then redeemed after payment of a fine.
- Games A game in which forfeits are demanded.
- A forfeiture.
- Lost or subject to loss through forfeiture.
- To surrender, be deprived of, or give up the right to on account of a crime, an offense, an error, or a breach of contract.
- To subject to seizure as a forfeit.
Sorry, Meaning for Forfeit in Tamil is not found! Please try below options