- Of, relating to, made of, or containing gold.
- Having the color of gold or a yellow color suggestive of gold.
- Lustrous; radiant: the golden sun.
- Suggestive of gold, as in richness or splendor: a golden voice.
- Of the greatest value or importance; precious.
- Marked by peace, prosperity, and often creativeness: a golden era.
- Very favorable or advantageous; excellent: a golden opportunity.
- Having a promising future; seemingly assured of success: a golden generation.
- Of or relating to a 50th anniversary.
Sorry, Meaning for Golden in Greek is not found! Please try below options