- To perceive (sound) by the ear: Can you hear the signal?
- To learn by hearing; be told by others: I heard she got married.
- To listen to attentively: Hear what I have to tell you.
- To listen to in an official, professional, or formal capacity: heard the last witness in the afternoon.
- To listen to and consider favorably: Lord, hear my prayer!
- To attend or participate in: hear Mass.
- To be capable of perceiving sound.
- To receive news or information; learn: I heard about your accident.
- To consider, permit, or consent to something. Used only in the negative: I won't hear of your going!
- hear from To get a letter, telephone call, or transmitted communication from.
- hear from To be reprimanded by: If you don't do your homework, you're going to hear from me.
- hear, hear Used to express approval.
செவி மடுத்துக் கேள் கௌ்
செவி மடுத்துக் கேள்