- Possessing or displaying the qualities or characteristics that make something probable: They are likely to become angry with him.
- Within the realm of credibility; plausible: not a very likely excuse.
- Apparently appropriate or suitable: There were several likely candidates for the job.
- Apt to achieve success or yield a desired outcome; promising: a likely topic for investigation.
- Attractive; pleasant: found a likely spot under a shady tree for the picnic.
- Usage Problem Probably.
நடக்ககூடிய பெரும்பாலும் நிகழக்கூடிய