- Moving or functioning rapidly and energetically; speedy.
- Learning, thinking, or understanding with speed and dexterity; bright: a quick mind.
- Perceiving or responding with speed and sensitivity; keen.
- Reacting immediately and sharply: a quick temper.
- Occurring, achieved, or acquired in a relatively brief period of time: a quick rise through the ranks; a quick profit.
- Done or occurring immediately: a quick inspection. See Synonyms at fast1.
- Tending to react hastily: quick to find fault.
- Archaic Alive.
- Archaic Pregnant.
- Sensitive or raw exposed flesh, as under the fingernails.
- The most personal and sensitive aspect of the emotions.
- The living: the quick and the dead.
- The vital core; the essence: got to the quick of the matter.
- Quickly; promptly.
வேகமாக நிகழ்கிற விரைந்த