- Free of sound.
- Low in sound; hushed or subdued.
- Not moving or in motion.
- Free from disturbance, agitation, or commotion.
- Free from a noticeable current: a still pond; still waters.
- Not carbonated; lacking effervescence: a still wine.
- Of or relating to a single or static photograph as opposed to a movie.
- Silence; quiet: the still of the night.
- A still photograph, especially one taken from a scene of a movie and used for promotional purposes.
- A still-life picture.
- Without movement; motionlessly: stand still.
- At the present time; for the present: We are still waiting.
- Up to or at a specified time; yet: still had not made up her mind.
- At a future time; eventually: may still see the error of his ways.
- In increasing amount or degree; even: and still further complaints.
- In addition; besides: had still another helping.
- All the same; nevertheless.
- To make still or tranquil.
- To make quiet; silence.
- To make motionless.
- To allay; calm: The parents stilled their child's fears of the dark.
- To become still.
- still and all Informal After taking everything into consideration; nevertheless; however: Still and all, our objective can be achieved.
- An apparatus for distilling liquids, such as alcohols, consisting of a vessel in which the substance is vaporized by heat and a cooling device in which the vapor is condensed.
- A distillery.
சத்தமில்லாத அசைவில்லாத அசைவற்ற