- At or in that place: sit over there.
- To, into, or toward that place: wouldn't go there again.
- At that stage, moment, or point: Stop there before you make any more mistakes.
- In that matter: I can't agree with him there.
- Used to introduce a clause or sentence: There are numerous items. There must be another exit.
- Used to indicate an unspecified person in direct address: Hello there.
- Used especially for emphasis after the demonstrative pronoun that or those, or after a noun modified by the demonstrative adjective that or those: That person there ought to know the directions to town.
- Nonstandard Used for emphasis between a demonstrative adjective meaning "that” or "those” and a noun: No one is sitting at that there table. Them there beans ought to be picked.
- That place or point: stopped and went on from there.
- Used to express feelings such as relief, satisfaction, sympathy, or anger: There, now I can have some peace!
அங்கே தொலைவிடத்தில் அவ்விடத்தில்