- Of, relating to, extending to, or affecting the entire world or all within the world; worldwide: "This discovery of literature has as yet only partially penetrated the universal consciousness” ( Ellen Key).
- Including, relating to, or affecting all members of the class or group under consideration: the universal skepticism of philosophers. See Synonyms at general.
- Applicable or common to all purposes, conditions, or situations: a universal remedy.
- Of or relating to the universe or cosmos; cosmic.
- Knowledgeable about or constituting all or many subjects; comprehensively broad.
- Adapted or adjustable to many sizes or mechanical uses.
- Logic Encompassing all of the members of a class or group. Used of a proposition.
- Logic A universal proposition.
- Logic A general or abstract concept or term considered absolute or axiomatic.
- A general or widely held principle, concept, or notion.
- A trait or pattern of behavior characteristic of all the members of a particular culture or of all humans.
உலகளாவிய எல்லாவற்றையும் குறிக்கும் பொதுவான