- One who can give a firsthand account of something seen, heard, or experienced: a witness to the accident.
- One who furnishes evidence.
- Something that serves as evidence; a sign.
- Law One who is called on to testify before a court.
- Law One who is called on to be present at a transaction in order to attest to what takes place.
- Law One who signs one's name to a document for the purpose of attesting to its authenticity.
- An attestation to a fact, statement, or event; testimony.
- One who publicly affirms religious faith.
- A member of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
- To be present at or have personal knowledge of.
- To take note of; observe.
- To provide or serve as evidence of. See Synonyms at indicate.
- To testify to; bear witness.
- To be the setting or site of: This old auditorium has witnessed many ceremonies.
- To attest to the legality or authenticity of by signing one's name to.
- To furnish or serve as evidence; testify.
- To testify to one's religious beliefs.
சாட்சி சாக்ஷியம் பைத்தியமான சான்று அளி சாட்சி கூறு