- Considered apart from concrete existence: an abstract concept.
- Not applied or practical; theoretical. See Synonyms at theoretical.
- Difficult to understand; abstruse: abstract philosophical problems.
- Thought of or stated without reference to a specific instance: abstract words like truth and justice.
- Impersonal, as in attitude or views.
- Having an intellectual and affective artistic content that depends solely on intrinsic form rather than on narrative content or pictorial representation: abstract painting and sculpture.
- A statement summarizing the important points of a text.
- Something abstract.
- To take away; remove.
- To remove without permission; filch.
- To consider (a quality, for example) without reference to a particular example or object.
- To summarize; epitomize.
- To create artistic abstractions of (something else, such as a concrete object or another style): "The Bauhaus Functionalists were . . . busy unornamenting and abstracting modern architecture, painting and design” ( John Barth).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വേര്പ്പെടുത്തുക - Verppeduththuka | Verppeduthuka ;ഗുണം - Gunam ;മാറ്റുക - Maattuka | Mattuka ;ആഗിരണം - Aagiranam | agiranam ;അമൂര്ത്തമായ - Amoorththamaaya | Amoorthamaya ;സംക്ഷേപം - Samkshepam ;