Pertaining to the sense of hearing, the organs of hearing, or the science of sounds; auditory.
- Of or relating to sound, the sense of hearing, or the science of sound.
- Designed to carry sound or to aid in hearing.
- Designed to absorb or control sound: acoustic tile.
- Music Of or being an instrument that does not produce or enhance sound electronically: an acoustic guitar; an acoustic bass.
- Music Being a performance that features such instruments: opened the show with an acoustic set.
- Music An acoustic instrument.