The quality of being acute or pointed; sharpness; as, the acuteness of an angle.
- The quality of being acute or pointed; as, the acuteness of an angle.
- The faculty of nice discernment or perception; sensitiveness; – applied to the senses, or the understanding. By acuteness of feeling, we perceive small objects or slight impressions: by acuteness of intellect, we discern nice distinctions.
- Shrillness; high pitch; – said of sounds.
- Violence of a disease, which brings it speedily to a crisis.
- Shrewdness, quickness of mind
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ന്യൂനകോണം - Nyoonakonam ;അഗാധമായി - Agaadhamaayi | Agadhamayi ;സൂക്ഷ്മമായ - Sookshmamaaya | Sookshmamaya ;തീക്ഷ്ണമായ - Theekshnamaaya | Theekshnamaya ;അവബോധം - Avabodham ;തീവ്രതയോടെ - Theevrathayode ;