The act or process of adapting, or fitting; or the state of being adapted or fitted; fitness.
- The act or process of adapting.
- The state of being adapted.
- Something, such as a device or mechanism, that is changed or changes so as to become suitable to a new or special application or situation.
- A composition that has been recast into a new form: The play is an adaptation of a short novel.
- Biology An alteration or adjustment in structure or habits, often hereditary, by which a species or individual improves its condition in relationship to its environment.
- Physiology The responsive adjustment of a sense organ, such as the eye, to varying conditions, such as light intensity.
- Change in behavior of a person or group in response to new or modified surroundings.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുരൂപീകരണം - Anuroopeekaranam ;പരിതഃസ്ഥിതകളോടു പൂര്ണ്ണമായും ഇണങ്ങിചേരല് - Parithasthithakalodu Poornnamaayum Inangicheral | Parithasthithakalodu Poornnamayum Inangicheral ;അനുയോജനം - Anuyojanam ;ഉപയോഗപ്പെടുത്തുക - Upayogappeduththuka | Upayogappeduthuka ;അനുവർത്തനം - Anuvarththanam | Anuvarthanam ;