Conjoined; attending; consequent.
- Something attached to another in a dependent or subordinate position. See Synonyms at appendage.
- A person associated with another in a subordinate or auxiliary capacity.
- Grammar A clause or phrase added to a sentence that, while not essential to the sentence's structure, amplifies its meaning, such as for several hours in We waited for several hours.
- Logic A nonessential attribute of a thing.
- Added or connected in a subordinate or auxiliary capacity: an adjunct clause.
- Attached to a faculty or staff in a temporary or auxiliary capacity: an adjunct professor of history.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചേര്മാനം - Chermaanam | Chermanam ;പദവിശേഷണം - Padhavisheshanam ;അനുബന്ധം - Anubandham ;ചേര്ന്നിരിക്കുന്ന - Chernnirikkunna ;സഹായി - Sahaayi | Sahayi ;ഉപാംഗം - Upaamgam | Upamgam ;