To suffer to enter; to grant entrance, whether into a place, or into the mind, or consideration; to receive; to take; as, they were into his house; to admit a serious thought into the mind; to admit evidence in the trial of a cause.
- To permit to enter: A crack in the wall admitted some light.
- To provide the right or a means of entrance to: A ticket that admits the whole group.
- To permit to exercise the rights, functions, or privileges of: was admitted to the bar association.
- To have room for; accommodate.
- To afford opportunity for; permit: We must admit no delay in the proceedings.
- To grant to be real, valid, or true; acknowledge: admit the truth. See Synonyms at acknowledge.
- To grant as true or valid, as for the sake of argument; concede.
- To afford possibility: a problem that admits of no solution.
- To allow entrance; afford access: a door admitting to the hall.
- To make acknowledgment.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വകവച്ചു കൊടുക്കുക - Vakavachu Kodukkuka ;പ്രവേശനം കൊടുക്കുക - Praveshanam Kodukkuka ;സമ്മതിച്ചു കൊടുക്കുക - Sammathichu Kodukkuka ;അനുവദിക്കുക - Anuvadhikkuka ;സ്വീകരിക്കുക - Sveekarikkuka | sweekarikkuka ;കൈക്കൊള്ളുക - Kaikkolluka ;