- The branch of philosophy that deals with the nature and expression of beauty, as in the fine arts.
- In Kantian philosophy, the branch of metaphysics concerned with the laws of perception.
- The study of the psychological responses to beauty and artistic experiences.
- A conception of what is artistically valid or beautiful: minimalist aesthetics.
- An artistically beautiful or pleasing appearance: "They're looking for quality construction, not aesthetics” ( Ron Schram).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
;സൗന്ദര്യബോധം - Saundharyabodham | Soundharyabodham ;സൗന്ദര്യപരമായ - Saundharyaparamaaya | Soundharyaparamaya ;കലാസൗന്ദര്യഗ്രാഹിയായ - Kalaasaundharyagraahiyaaya | Kalasoundharyagrahiyaya ;കലാവിജ്ഞാനീയം - Kalaavijnjaaneeyam | Kalavijnjaneeyam ;കലാസ്വാദകൻ - Kalaasvaadhakan | Kalaswadhakan ;