Relationship by marriage (as between a husband and his wife's blood relations, or between a wife and her husband's blood relations); -- in contradistinction to consanguinity, or relationship by blood; -- followed by with, to, or between.
- A natural attraction, liking, or feeling of kinship.
- Relationship by marriage.
- An inherent similarity between persons or things. See Synonyms at likeness.
- Biology A relationship or resemblance in structure between species that suggests a common origin.
- Immunology The attraction between an antigen and an antibody.
- Chemistry An attraction or force between particles that causes them to combine.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംഗതം - Samgatham ;രക്തബന്ധം - Rakthabandham ;സാമ്യം - Saamyam | Samyam ;ഇഷ്ടം - Ishdam ;ഇഷ്ടം - Ishdam ;പൊരുത്തം - Poruththam | Porutham ;