Relationship by marriage (as between a husband and his wife's blood relations, or between a wife and her husband's blood relations); -- in contradistinction to consanguinity, or relationship by blood; -- followed by with, to, or between.
- A natural attraction, liking, or feeling of kinship.
- Relationship by marriage.
- An inherent similarity between persons or things. See Synonyms at likeness.
- Biology A relationship or resemblance in structure between species that suggests a common origin.
- Immunology The attraction between an antigen and an antibody.
- Chemistry An attraction or force between particles that causes them to combine.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരസ്പരാകര്ഷണം - Parasparaakarshanam | Parasparakarshanam ;ഇഷ്ടം - Ishdam ;പരസ്പരാകര്ഷണം - Parasparaakarshanam | Parasparakarshanam ;ചേര്ച്ച - Chercha ;(രസതന്ത്രം)രാസവസ്തുക്കൾ തമ്മിലുള്ള പരസ്പരാകർഷണം - (rasathanthram)raasavasthukkal Thammilulla Parasparaakarshanam | (rasathanthram)rasavasthukkal Thammilulla Parasparakarshanam ;താത്പര്യം - Thaathparyam | Thathparyam ;