In return, back; as, bring us word again.
- Once more; anew: Try again.
- To a previous place, position, or state: left home but went back again.
- Furthermore; moreover: Again, we need to collect more data.
- On the other hand: She might go, and again she might not.
- In return; in response: paid him again.
- again and again Repeatedly; frequently.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇനിയും - Iniyum ;തിരിയെ - Thiriye ;ഇന്നിയും - Inniyum ;മുറ്റും - Muttum ;പുനഃ - Puna ;വീണ്ടും - Veendum ;