Old; having lived long; having lived almost to or beyond the usual time allotted to that species of being; as, an aged man; an aged oak.
- Being of advanced age; old.
- Characteristic of old age.
- Having reached the age of: aged three.
- Brought to a desired ripeness or maturity: aged cheese.
- Geology Approaching the base level of erosion.
- Elderly people considered as a group. Used with the.
Malayalam Meaning Transliteration ON/OFF
| Not Correct/Proper?
he had no idea what would happen next. - He Had No Idea What Would Happen Next.
age എന്ന പദത്തിന്റെ ഭൂതകാലവും നാമവിശേഷണ രൂപവും - Age Enna Padhaththinte Bhoothakaalavum Naamavisheshana Roopavum | Age Enna Padhathinte Bhoothakalavum Namavisheshana Roopavum
ഇത്ര വയസ്സ് പ്രായമുള്ള Aged 18 - Ithra Vayassu Praayamulla Aged 18 | Ithra Vayassu Prayamulla Aged 18