To bring together; to collect into a mass or sum. "The aggregated soil."
- Constituting or amounting to a whole; total: aggregate sales in that market.
- Botany Crowded or massed into a dense cluster.
- Composed of a mixture of minerals separable by mechanical means.
- A total considered with reference to its constituent parts; a gross amount: "An empire is the aggregate of many states under one common head” ( Edmund Burke).
- The mineral materials, such as sand or stone, used in making concrete.
- To gather into a mass, sum, or whole.
- To amount to; total.
- To come together or collect in a mass or whole: "Some [bacteria]aggregate so closely as to mimic a multicellular organism” ( Gina Kolata).
- in the aggregate Taken into account as a whole: Unit sales for December amounted in the aggregate to 100,000.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒന്നിക്കുക - Onnikkuka ;ഒന്നിച്ചു കൂട്ടിയതു് - Onnichu Koottiyathu് ;സംഗ്രഹം - Samgraham ;സഞ്ചയിക്കുക - Sanchayikkuka ;മൊത്തമായ - Moththamaaya | Mothamaya ;മൊത്തം - Moththam | Motham ;