Professing ignorance; involving no dogmatic; pertaining to or involving agnosticism.
- One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
- One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
- One who is doubtful or noncommittal about something.
- Relating to or being an agnostic.
- Doubtful or noncommittal: "Though I am agnostic on what terms to use, I have no doubt that human infants come with an enormous 'acquisitiveness' for discovering patterns” ( William H. Calvin).