In or to the front; in advance; onward.
- At or to the front or head.
- In advance; before: Pay ahead, and you'll receive a discount.
- In or into the future; for the future: planned ahead.
- In an advanced position or a configuration registering the future: Set the clock ahead.
- At or to a different time; earlier or later: moved the appointment ahead, from Tuesday to Monday.
- In a forward direction; onward: The train moved ahead slowly.
- In the prescribed direction or sequence for normal use: You won't hear anything unless you roll the tape ahead.
- In or into a more advantageous position: wanted to get ahead in life.
- be ahead To be winning or in a superior position: The home team was ahead in the second period. Your company is ahead in developing the new technology.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുന്നോട്ടായ - Munnottaaya | Munnottaya ;കൂടുതല് പുരോഗമിച്ച - Kooduthal Purogamicha ;കൂടുതല് പുരോഗമിച്ച - Kooduthal Purogamicha ;കൂടുതല് മുന്നേറിയ - Kooduthal Munneriya ;മുമ്പില് - Mumpil ;കൂടുതൽ പുരോഗമിച്ച - Kooduthal Purogamicha ;