To spring down, get down, or descend, as from on horseback or from a carriage; to dismount.
- To come down and settle, as after flight: a sparrow alighting on a branch.
- To get down, as from a vehicle; dismount: The queen alighted from the carriage.
- To come by chance: alight on a happy solution.
- Burning; lighted: The discarded match was still alight.
- Illuminated: The sky was alight with millions of stars.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉജ്ജ്വലമായ - Ujjvalamaaya | Ujjvalamaya ;താഴത്തിറങ്ങുക - Thaazhaththiranguka | Thazhathiranguka ;താഴുക - Thaazhuka | Thazhuka ;ജ്വലിക്കുന്ന - Jvalikkunna ;താഴെത്തിറങ്ങുക - Thaazheththiranguka | Thazhethiranguka ;കത്തിച്ച - Kaththicha | Kathicha ;