The whole quantity, extent, duration, amount, quality, or degree of; the whole; the whole number of; any whatever; every; as, all the wheat; all the land; all the year; all the strength; all happiness; all abundance; loss of all power; beyond all doubt; you will see us all (or all of us).
- Being or representing the entire or total number, amount, or quantity: All the windows are open. Deal all the cards. See Synonyms at whole.
- Constituting, being, or representing the total extent or the whole: all Christendom.
- Being the utmost possible of: argued the case in all seriousness.
- Every: got into all manner of trouble.
- Any whatsoever: beyond all doubt.
- Pennsylvania Finished; used up: The apples are all. See Regional Note at gum band.
- Informal Being more than one: Who all came to the party? See Regional Note at you-all.
- The whole of one's fortune, resources, or energy; everything one has: The brave defenders gave their all.
- The entire or total number, amount, or quantity; totality: All of us are sick. All that I have is yours.
- Everyone; everything: justice for all.
- Wholly; completely: a room painted all white; directions that were all wrong.
- Each; apiece: a score of five all.
- So much: I am all the better for that experience.
- all along From the beginning; throughout: saw through the disguise all along.
- all but Nearly; almost: all but crying with relief.
- all in Tired; exhausted.
- all in all Everything being taken into account: All in all, the criticism seemed fair.
- all of Informal Not more than: a conversation that took all of five minutes.
- all one Of no difference; immaterial: Whether we go out or stay in, it's all one to me.
- all out With all one's strength, ability, or resources.
- all that Informal To the degree expected.
- all there Mentally unimpaired or competent.
- all the same Notwithstanding; nevertheless.
- all the same Of no difference, immaterial.
- all told With everything considered; in all: All told, we won 100 games.
- and all And other things of the same type: "The only thing they seemed to have in common was their cowboy gear, ten-gallon hats and all” ( Edward Chen).
- at all In any way: unable to walk at all.
- at all To any extent; whatever: not at all sorry.
- be all Informal To say or utter. Used chiefly in verbal narration: He's all, "What did you do that for?”
- in all Considering everything; all together: In all, it rained for two hours. I bought four hats, in all.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആകെ - Aake | ake ;പൂർണ്ണമായും You’ve got it all wrong. - Poornnamaayum You’ve Got It All Wrong. | Poornnamayum You’ve Got It All Wrong. ;എല്ലാ - Ellaa | Ella ;എന്തെങ്കിലും - Enthenkilum ;എല്ലാവരും All contestants must register at the scorer’s table. All flesh is grass. All my friends like classical music. All gave some of what they had. Some gave all they had. - Ellaavarum All Contestants Must Register At The Scorer’s Table. All Flesh Is Grass. All My Friends Like Classical Music. All Gave Some Of What They Had. Some Gave All They Had. | Ellavarum All Contestants Must Register At The Scorer’s Table. All Flesh Is Grass. All My Friends Like Classical Music. All Gave Some Of What They Had. Some Gave All They Had. ;ഒള്ളൊള്ള - Ollolla ;