The whole quantity, extent, duration, amount, quality, or degree of; the whole; the whole number of; any whatever; every; as, all the wheat; all the land; all the year; all the strength; all happiness; all abundance; loss of all power; beyond all doubt; you will see us all (or all of us).
- Being or representing the entire or total number, amount, or quantity: All the windows are open. Deal all the cards. See Synonyms at whole.
- Constituting, being, or representing the total extent or the whole: all Christendom.
- Being the utmost possible of: argued the case in all seriousness.
- Every: got into all manner of trouble.
- Any whatsoever: beyond all doubt.
- Pennsylvania Finished; used up: The apples are all. See Regional Note at gum band.
- Informal Being more than one: Who all came to the party? See Regional Note at you-all.
- The whole of one's fortune, resources, or energy; everything one has: The brave defenders gave their all.
- The entire or total number, amount, or quantity; totality: All of us are sick. All that I have is yours.
- Everyone; everything: justice for all.
- Wholly; completely: a room painted all white; directions that were all wrong.
- Each; apiece: a score of five all.
- So much: I am all the better for that experience.
- all along From the beginning; throughout: saw through the disguise all along.
- all but Nearly; almost: all but crying with relief.
- all in Tired; exhausted.
- all in all Everything being taken into account: All in all, the criticism seemed fair.
- all of Informal Not more than: a conversation that took all of five minutes.
- all one Of no difference; immaterial: Whether we go out or stay in, it's all one to me.
- all out With all one's strength, ability, or resources.
- all that Informal To the degree expected.
- all there Mentally unimpaired or competent.
- all the same Notwithstanding; nevertheless.
- all the same Of no difference, immaterial.
- all told With everything considered; in all: All told, we won 100 games.
- and all And other things of the same type: "The only thing they seemed to have in common was their cowboy gear, ten-gallon hats and all” ( Edward Chen).
- at all In any way: unable to walk at all.
- at all To any extent; whatever: not at all sorry.
- be all Informal To say or utter. Used chiefly in verbal narration: He's all, "What did you do that for?”
- in all Considering everything; all together: In all, it rained for two hours. I bought four hats, in all.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒക്കവേ - Okkave ;ഒക്ക - Okka ;എപ്പോഴും - Eppozhum ;നിശ്ശേഷമായ - Nisheshamaaya | Nisheshamaya ;ആകെ - Aake | ake ;സിമ - Sima ;