- The act of allowing.
- An amount that is allowed or granted: consumed my weekly allowance of two eggs.
- Something, such as money, given at regular intervals or for a specific purpose: a travel allowance that covers hotel bills.
- A price reduction, especially one granted in exchange for used merchandise: The dealer gave us an allowance on our old car.
- A consideration for possibilities or modifying circumstances: an allowance for breakage; made allowances for rush-hour traffic in estimating travel time.
- An allowed difference in dimension of closely mating machine parts.
- To put on a fixed allowance: cut expenses by strictly allowancing the sales representatives.
- To dispense in fixed quantities; ration.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കിഴിവ് - Kizhivu ;കിഴിവ് - Kizhivu ;കമ്മി - Kammi ;അലവൻസ് - Alavansu ;പടി - Padi ;ബത്ത - Baththa | Batha ;