A resolution of anything, whether an object of the senses or of the intellect, into its constituent or original elements; an examination of the component parts of a subject, each separately, as the words which compose a sentence, the tones of a tune, or the simple propositions which enter into an argument. It is opposed to synthesis.
- The separation of an intellectual or material whole into its constituent parts for individual study.
- The study of such constituent parts and their interrelationships in making up a whole.
- A spoken or written presentation of such study: published an analysis of poetic meter.
- Chemistry The separation of a substance into its constituent elements to determine either their nature (qualitative analysis) or their proportions (quantitative analysis).
- Chemistry The stated findings of such a separation or determination.
- Mathematics A branch of mathematics principally involving differential and integral calculus, sequences, and series and concerned with limits and convergence.
- Mathematics The method of proof in which a known truth is sought as a consequence of a series of deductions from that which is the thing to be proved.
- Linguistics The use of function words such as prepositions, pronouns, or auxiliary verbs instead of inflectional endings to express a grammatical relationship; for example, the cover of the dictionary instead of the dictionary's cover.
- Systems analysis.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൊരുളടക്കം - Poruladakkam ;സൂക്ഷ്മപരിശോധന - Sookshmaparishodhana ;വിശ്ലേഷണം - Vishleshanam ;അപഗ്രഥനം - Apagrathanam ;മൂലതത്ത്വപരിശോധന - Moolathaththvaparishodhana | Moolathathvaparishodhana ;വിശകലനം - Vishakalanam ;