Going before in time; prior; anterior; preceding; as, an event antecedent to the Deluge; an antecedent cause.
- Going before; preceding.
- One that precedes another.
- A preceding occurrence, cause, or event. See Synonyms at cause.
- The important events and occurrences in one's early life.
- One's ancestors.
- Grammar The word, phrase, or clause that determines what a pronoun refers to, as the children in The teacher asked the children where they were going.
- Mathematics The first term of a ratio.
- Logic The conditional member of a hypothetical proposition.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൂർവ്വകാല സംഭവം - Poorvvakaala Sambhavam | Poorvvakala Sambhavam ;പൂർവ്വകാല ചരിത്രം - Poorvvakaala Charithram | Poorvvakala Charithram ;പൂര്വ്വകാല സംഭവം - Poorvvakaala Sambhavam | Poorvvakala Sambhavam ;പൂര്വ്വവൃത്താന്തം - Poorvvavruththaantham | Poorvvavruthantham ;പൂര്വ്വഗാമി - Poorvvagaami | Poorvvagami ;പൂര്വ്വകാല ചരിത്രം - Poorvvakaala Charithram | Poorvvakala Charithram ;