To make application for the removal of (a cause) from an inferior to a superior judge or court for a rehearing or review on account of alleged injustice or illegality in the trial below. We say, the cause was appealed from an inferior court.
- An earnest or urgent request, entreaty, or supplication.
- A resort to a higher authority or greater power, as for sanction, corroboration, or a decision: an appeal to reason; an appeal to her listener's sympathy.
- Law The transfer of a case from a lower to a higher court for a new hearing.
- Law A case so transferred.
- Law A request for a new hearing.
- The power of attracting or of arousing interest: a city with special appeal for museumgoers.
- To make an earnest or urgent request, as for help.
- To have recourse, as for corroboration; resort: I appeal to your sense of justice.
- Law To make or apply for an appeal.
- To be attractive or interesting: The idea didn't appeal to me.
- Law To transfer or apply to transfer (a case) to a higher court for rehearing.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അപേക്ഷ - Apeksha ;അപേക്ഷിക്കുക - Apekshikkuka ;സങ്കടഹര്ജി - Sankadaharji ;സഹായത്തിനുള്ള നിലവിളി - Sahaayaththinulla Nilavili | Sahayathinulla Nilavili ;സഹായത്തിനും ദയയ്ക്കും അപേക്ഷിക്കുക - Sahaayaththinum Dhayaykkum Apekshikkuka | Sahayathinum Dhayaykkum Apekshikkuka ;ആകര്ഷിക്കുക - Aakarshikkuka | akarshikkuka ;