To lay or place; to put or adjust (one thing to another); -- with to; as, to apply the hand to the breast; to apply medicaments to a diseased part of the body.
- To bring into nearness or contact with something; put on, upon, or to: applied glue sparingly to the paper.
- To put to or adapt for a special use: applies all her money to her mortgage.
- To put into action: applied the brakes.
- To devote (oneself or one's efforts) to something: applied myself to my studies.
- To be pertinent or relevant: a rule that applies to everyone.
- To request or seek assistance, employment, or admission: applied for unemployment benefits; will apply to college next year. See Synonyms at resort.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുരട്ടുക - Purattuka ;അപേക്ഷ നല്കുക - Apeksha Nalkuka ;നടപ്പിലാക്കുക - Nadappilaakkuka | Nadappilakkuka ;ചെലുത്തുക - Cheluththuka | Cheluthuka ;പറ്റുക - Pattuka ;അപേക്ഷിക്കുക - Apekshikkuka ;