- A discussion in which disagreement is expressed; a debate.
- A quarrel; a dispute.
- Archaic A reason or matter for dispute or contention: "sheath'd their swords for lack of argument” ( Shakespeare).
- A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating truth or falsehood: presented a careful argument for extraterrestrial life.
- A fact or statement put forth as proof or evidence; a reason: The current low mortgage rates are an argument for buying a house now.
- A set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others.
- A summary or short statement of the plot or subject of a literary work.
- A topic; a subject: "You and love are still my argument” ( Shakespeare).
- Logic The minor premise in a syllogism.
- Mathematics An independent variable of a function.
- Mathematics The angle of a complex number measured from the positive horizontal axis.
- Computer Science A value used to evaluate a procedure or subroutine.
- Linguistics In generative grammar, any of various positions occupied by a noun phrase in a sentence.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാദമുഖം - Vaadhamukham | Vadhamukham ;വിവാദം - Vivaadham | Vivadham ;വാഗ്വാദം - Vaagvaadham | Vagvadham ;വിതര്ക്കം - Vitharkkam ;വഴക്ക് - Vazhakku ;വാദഗതി - Vaadhagathi | Vadhagathi ;