Expressed in articles or in separate items or particulars.
- Endowed with the power of speech.
- Composed of distinct, meaningful syllables or words, as human speech.
- Expressing oneself easily in clear and effective language: an articulate speaker.
- Characterized by the use of clear, expressive language: an articulate essay.
- Anatomy Consisting of sections united by joints; jointed.
- To pronounce distinctly and carefully; enunciate.
- To utter (a speech sound) by making the necessary movements of the speech organs.
- To express in coherent verbal form; give words to: couldn't articulate my fears.
- To fit together into a coherent whole; unify: a plan to articulate nursing programs throughout the state.
- Anatomy To unite by forming a joint or joints.
- Architecture To give visible or concrete expression to (the composition of structural elements): a spare design in which windows and doors are barely articulated.
- To speak clearly and distinctly.
- To utter a speech sound.
- Anatomy To form a joint; be jointed: The thighbone articulates with the bones of the hip.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂട്ടച്ചേര്ക്കപ്പെട്ട - Koottacherkkappetta ;സംയോജിക്കപ്പെട്ട - Samyojikkappetta ;കൂട്ടച്ചേര്ക്കുക - Koottacherkkuka ;സന്ധികളോടുകൂടിയ - Sandhikalodukoodiya ;സ്പഷ്ടമായ - Spashdamaaya | Spashdamaya ;വ്യക്തമായി പറയുക - Vyakthamaayi Parayuka | Vyakthamayi Parayuka ;