The act of looking; vision; gaze; glance.
- A particular look or facial expression; mien: "He was serious of aspect but wholly undistinguished” ( Louis Auchincloss).
- Appearance to the eye, especially from a specific vantage point.
- A way in which something can be viewed by the mind: looked at all aspects of the situation. See Synonyms at phase.
- A position facing or commanding a given direction; exposure.
- A side or surface facing in a particular direction: the ventral aspect of the body.
- The configuration of the stars or planets in relation to one another.
- This configuration, thought by astrologers to influence human affairs.
- Grammar A category of the verb designating primarily the relation of the action to the passage of time, especially in reference to completion, duration, or repetition.
- Archaic An act of looking or gazing.