The act of assembling, or the state of being assembled; association.
- The act of assembling.
- The state of being assembled.
- A collection of people or things; a gathering.
- A collection of items from a single datable component of an archaeological site.
- A fitting together of parts, as those in a machine.
- A sculptural composition consisting of an arrangement of miscellaneous objects or found materials.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഊഹിനി - Oohini ;സഭ - സഭ ;പരിഷത്ത് - Parishaththu | Parishathu ;സമൂഹം - Samooham ;സംയോജനം - Samyojanam ;യോഗം - Yogam ;