Any article or separable part of one's assets.
- A useful or valuable quality, person, or thing; an advantage or resource: proved herself an asset to the company.
- A valuable item that is owned.
- A spy working in his or her own country and controlled by the enemy.
- Accounting The entries on a balance sheet showing all properties, both tangible and intangible, and claims against others that may be applied to cover the liabilities of a person or business. Assets can include cash, stock, inventories, property rights, and goodwill.
- The entire property owned by a person, especially a bankrupt, that can be used to settle debts.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുതല്ക്കൂട്ട് - Muthalkkoottu ;പൊരുള് - Porul ;മൂല്യമുള്ള വസ്തുക്കള് - Moolyamulla Vasthukkal ;പൊരുൾ - Porul ;ആസ്തി - Aasthi | asthi ;ആസ്തി - Aasthi | asthi ;