The act or process of assimilating or bringing to a resemblance, likeness, or identity; also, the state of being so assimilated; as, the assimilation of one sound to another.
- The act or process of assimilating.
- The state of being assimilated.
- Physiology The conversion of nutriments into living tissue; constructive metabolism.
- Linguistics The process by which a sound is modified so that it becomes similar or identical to an adjacent or nearby sound. For example, the prefix in- becomes im- in impossible by assimilation to the labial p of possible.
- The process whereby a minority group gradually adopts the customs and attitudes of the prevailing culture.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒന്നിച്ചുചേരല് - Onnichucheral ;സാത്മീകരണം - Saathmeekaranam | Sathmeekaranam ;സ്വാംശീകരണം - Svaamsheekaranam | swamsheekaranam ;ഉള്ച്ചേര്ക്കല് - Ulcherkkal ;ദഹനപ്രക്രിയ - Dhahanaprakriya ;ആഗിരണം - Aagiranam | agiranam ;