The act of associating, or state of being associated; union; connection, whether of persons of things.
- The act of associating or the state of being associated.
- An organized body of people who have an interest, activity, or purpose in common; a society.
- A mental connection or relation between thoughts, feelings, ideas, or sensations.
- A remembered or imagined feeling, emotion, idea, or sensation linked to a person, object, or idea.
- Chemistry Any of various processes of combination, such as hydration, solvation, or complex-ion formation, depending on relatively weak chemical bonding.
- Ecology A large number of organisms in a specific geographic area constituting a community with one or two dominant species.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമിതി - Samithi ;സംസർഗ്ഗം - Samsarggam ;മണ്ഡലി - Mandali ;അധിവേശനം - Adhiveshanam ;സംഘം - Samgham ;സംസര്ഗ്ഗം - Samsarggam ;