The act of assuring; a declaration tending to inspire full confidence; that which is designed to give confidence.
- The act of assuring.
- A statement or indication that inspires confidence; a guarantee or pledge: gave her assurance that the plan would succeed.
- Freedom from doubt; certainty: set sail in the assurance of favorable winds. See Synonyms at certainty.
- Self-confidence. See Synonyms at confidence.
- Excessive self-confidence; presumption.
- Chiefly British Insurance, especially life insurance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉറപ്പു നല്കല് - Urappu Nalkal ;ആത്മവിശ്വാസം - Aathmavishvaasam | athmavishvasam ;കണ്ടിപ്പ് - Kandippu ;ഉറപ്പ് - Urappu ;വാഗ്ദാനം - Vaagdhaanam | Vagdhanam ;ജാമ്യം - Jaamyam | Jamyam ;