Primarily, this word expresses the relations of presence, nearness in place or time, or direction toward; as, at the ninth hour; at the house; to aim at a mark. It is less definite than in or on; at the house may be in or near the house. From this original import are derived all the various uses of at.
- In or near the area occupied by; in or near the location of: at the market; at our destination.
- In or near the position of: always at my side; at the center of the page.
- To or toward the direction or location of, especially for a specific purpose: Questions came at us from all sides.
- Present during; attending: at the dance.
- Within the interval or span of: at the dinner hour; at a glance.
- In the state or condition of: at peace with one's conscience.
- In the activity or field of: skilled at playing chess; good at math.
- To or using the rate, extent, or amount of; to the point of: at 30 cents a pound; at high speed; at 20 paces; at 350°F.
- On, near, or by the time or age of: at three o'clock; at 72 years of age.
- On account of; because of: rejoice at a victory.
- By way of; through: exited at the rear gate.
- In accord with; following: at my request.
- Dependent upon: at the mercy of the court.
- Occupied with: at work.
- at it Informal Engaged in verbal or physical conflict; arguing or fighting: The neighbors are at it again.
- See Table at currency.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അരുകില് - Arukil ; ;പ്രകാരം എന്നിവയെ സൂചിപിക്കുന്നതു് - Prakaaram Ennivaye Soochipikkunnathu് | Prakaram Ennivaye Soochipikkunnathu് ;നേരെ - Nere ;വീതം - Veetham ;സമീപത്ത് - Sameepaththu | Sameepathu ;