The act attaching, or state of being attached; close adherence or affection; fidelity; regard; an&?; passion of affection that binds a person; as, an attachment to a friend, or to a party.
- The act of attaching or the condition of being attached.
- Something, such as a tie, band, or fastener, that attaches one thing to another.
- A bond, as of affection or loyalty; fond regard.
- A supplementary part; an accessory: bought a vacuum cleaner with several attachments. See Synonyms at appendage.
- A supplementary document that is attached to a primary document: stapled two attachments to the memorandum.
- Law Legal seizure of property or a person.
- Law The writ ordering such a seizure.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മമത - Mamatha ;സ്നേഹബന്ധം - Snehabandham ;അഭിനിവേശം - Abhinivesham ;സ്നേഹം - Sneham ;സ്നേഹം - Sneham ;വസ്തു ജപ്തി ചെയ്യല് - Vasthu Japthi Cheyyal ;