The act or state of attending or heeding; the application of the mind to any object of sense, representation, or thought; notice; exclusive or special consideration; earnest consideration, thought, or regard; obedient or affectionate heed; the supposed power or faculty of attending.
- Concentration of the mental powers upon an object; a close or careful observing or listening.
- The ability or power to concentrate mentally.
- Observant consideration; notice: Your suggestion has come to our attention.
- Consideration or courtesy: attention to others' feelings.
- Acts of courtesy, consideration, or gallantry, especially by a suitor.
- A military posture, with the body erect, eyes to the front, arms at the sides, and heels together.
- Used as a command to assume an erect military posture.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുഷ്ഠാനം - Anushdaanam | Anushdanam ;ദാക്ഷിണ്യം - Dhaakshinyam | Dhakshinyam ;പതലം - Pathalam ;അഭിനിവേശം - Abhinivesham ;ഉപചാരം - Upachaaram | Upacharam ;നിഷ്കര്ഷ - Nishkarsha ;