The act or state of attending or heeding; the application of the mind to any object of sense, representation, or thought; notice; exclusive or special consideration; earnest consideration, thought, or regard; obedient or affectionate heed; the supposed power or faculty of attending.
- Concentration of the mental powers upon an object; a close or careful observing or listening.
- The ability or power to concentrate mentally.
- Observant consideration; notice: Your suggestion has come to our attention.
- Consideration or courtesy: attention to others' feelings.
- Acts of courtesy, consideration, or gallantry, especially by a suitor.
- A military posture, with the body erect, eyes to the front, arms at the sides, and heels together.
- Used as a command to assume an erect military posture.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജാഗരൂകത - Jaagarookatha | Jagarookatha ;നിഷ്കര്ഷണം - Nishkarshanam ;ഏകാഗ്രത - Ekaagratha | Ekagratha ;ബഹുമാനം - Bahumaanam | Bahumanam ;ജാഗ്രത - Jaagratha | Jagratha ;അനുഷ്ഠാനം - Anushdaanam | Anushdanam ;