An invisible power in a body by which it draws anything to itself; the power in nature acting mutually between bodies or ultimate particles, tending to draw them together, or to produce their cohesion or combination, and conversely resisting separation.
- The act or capability of attracting.
- The quality of attracting; charm.
- A feature or characteristic that attracts.
- A person, place, thing, or event that is intended to attract: The main attraction was a Charlie Chaplin film.
- The electric or magnetic force exerted by oppositely charged particles, tending to draw or hold the particles together.
- The gravitational force exerted by one body on another.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഹൃദ്യത - Hrudhyatha ;ഹൃദൃത - Hrudhrutha ;ആകര്ഷകത്വം - Aakarshakathvam | akarshakathvam ;അനുകര്ഷം - Anukarsham ;ആകര്ഷിക്കുന്ന വസ്തു - Aakarshikkunna Vasthu | akarshikkunna Vasthu ;പ്രകര്ഷണം - Prakarshanam ;