The act of hearing; attention to sounds.
- The spectators or listeners assembled at a performance, for example, or attracted by a radio or television program.
- The readership for printed matter, as for a book.
- A body of adherents; a following: The tenor expanded his audience by recording popular songs as well as opera.
- A formal hearing, as with a religious or state dignitary.
- An opportunity to be heard or to express one's views.
- The act of hearing or attending.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഔപചാരികമായ കൂടിക്കാഴ്ച - Aupachaarikamaaya Koodikkaazhcha | oupacharikamaya Koodikkazhcha ;സദസ്യര് - Sadhasyar ;സദസ്സ് - Sadhassu ;ശ്രവണം - Shravanam ;ശ്രാതാക്കള് - Shraathaakkal | Shrathakkal ;അഹങ്കാരം - Ahankaaram | Ahankaram ;