The act of hearing; attention to sounds.
- The spectators or listeners assembled at a performance, for example, or attracted by a radio or television program.
- The readership for printed matter, as for a book.
- A body of adherents; a following: The tenor expanded his audience by recording popular songs as well as opera.
- A formal hearing, as with a religious or state dignitary.
- An opportunity to be heard or to express one's views.
- The act of hearing or attending.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശ്രോതാക്കള് - Shrothaakkal | Shrothakkal ;സദസ്യര് - Sadhasyar ;സദസ്സ് - Sadhassu ;സഭ - Sabha ;വായനക്കാര് - Vaayanakkaar | Vayanakkar ;കേള്വിക്കാര് - Kelvikkaar | Kelvikkar ;