Conferring aid or help; helping; aiding; assisting; subsidiary; as auxiliary troops.
- Giving assistance or support; helping.
- Acting as a subsidiary; supplementary: the main library and its auxiliary branches.
- Held in or used as a reserve: auxiliary troops; an auxiliary power generator.
- Nautical Equipped with a motor as well as sails.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being an auxiliary verb.
- An individual or group that assists or functions in a supporting capacity: a volunteers' auxiliary at a hospital.
- A member of a foreign body of troops serving a country in war.
- Grammar An auxiliary verb.
- Nautical A sailing vessel equipped with a motor.
- Nautical A vessel, such as a supply ship or a tug, that is designed for and used in instances and services other than combat.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപകരിക്കുന്ന - Upakarikkunna ;അധികമായുള്ള - Adhikamaayulla | Adhikamayulla ;സഹായി - Sahaayi | Sahayi ;സഹായിക്കുന്ന; #ഉപകാരിയായ; #കൂടുതലായ - Sahaayikkunna; #upakaariyaaya; #kooduthalaaya | Sahayikkunna; #upakariyaya; #kooduthalaya ;കൂടുതലായ - Kooduthalaaya | Kooduthalaya ;സഹകാരിയായ - Sahakaariyaaya | Sahakariyaya ;