That service which a tenant owed his lord, to be done by the work beasts of the tenant, as the carriage of wheat, turf, etc.
- Mathematics A number that typifies a set of numbers of which it is a function.
- Mathematics See arithmetic mean.
- An intermediate level or degree: near the average in size.
- The usual or ordinary kind or quality: Although the wines vary, the average is quite good.
- Sports The ratio of a team's or player's successful performances such as wins, hits, or goals, divided by total opportunities for successful performance, such as games, times at bat, or shots: finished the season with a .500 average; a batting average of .274.
- Law The loss of a ship or cargo, caused by damage at sea.
- Law The incurrence of damage or loss of a ship or cargo at sea.
- Law The equitable distribution of such a loss among concerned parties.
- Law A charge incurred through such a loss.
- Nautical Small expenses or charges that are usually paid by the master of a ship.
- Mathematics Of, relating to, or constituting an average.
- Being intermediate between extremes, as on a scale: a player of average ability.
- Usual or ordinary in kind or character: a poll of average people; average eyesight.
- Assessed in accordance with the law of averages.
- Mathematics To calculate the average of: average a set of numbers.
- To do or have an average of: averaged three hours of work a day.
- To distribute proportionately: average one's income over four years so as to minimize the tax rate.
- To be or amount to an average: Some sparrows are six inches long, but they average smaller. Our expenses averaged out to 45 dollars per day.
- average down To purchase shares of the same security at successively lower prices in order to reduce the average price of one's position.
- average up To purchase shares of the same security at successively higher prices in order to achieve a larger position at an average price that is lower than the current market value.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശരാശരിയാക്കുക - Sharaashariyaakkuka | Sharashariyakkuka ;സാധാരണ നിലവാരം - Saadhaarana Nilavaaram | Sadharana Nilavaram ;സാമാന്യത്തോത് - Saamaanyaththothu | Samanyathothu ;ശരാശരിയായ - Sharaashariyaaya | Sharashariyaya ;സാമാന്യത്തോത് - Saamaanyaththothu | Samanyathothu ;സാമാന്യമായ - Saamaanyamaaya | Samanyamaya ;