From a place; hence.
- From a particular thing or place: ran away from the lion; sent the children away to boarding school.
- At or to a distance in space or time: We live a block away from the park.
- At or by a considerable interval: away back in the 17th century; away off on the horizon.
- In a different direction; aside: glanced away.
- On the way: We want to get away early in the day.
- In or into storage or safekeeping: put the toys away; jewels locked away in a safe.
- Out of existence or notice: The music faded away.
- So as to remove, separate, or eliminate: chipped the paint away; cleared away the debris.
- From one's possession: gave the tickets away.
- Continuously; steadily: toiled away at the project for more than a year.
- Freely; at will: Fire away!
- Absent: The neighbors are away.
- Distant, as in space or time: The city is miles away. The game was still a week away.
- Played on an opponent's field or grounds: an away game.
- In golf, having the ball lying farthest from the hole and properly playing first among competitors.
- Baseball Out: bases loaded, with two away.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പോ! - Po! ;അകലെ - Akale ;അകലെ; #ദൂരെ; #അപ്പുറത്ത്; #പോ! - Akale; #dhoore; #appuraththu; #po! | Akale; #dhoore; #appurathu; #po! ;വിതരം - Vitharam ;ദൂരെ - Dhoore ;മുറയ്ക്ക് ജോലി ചെയ്യുക - Muraykku Joli Cheyyuka ;